No two teen cases are identical, which is why Align Technology is continually developing its Invisalign digital treatment options. This enables our clinic to provide a more accurate, personalized teeth-straightening treatment that keeps your kid moving forward.
Your teen’s smile can change up to 50% quicker with the Invisalign system’s exclusive breakthroughs, like SmartTrack® material.
The first step in your teen’s smiling journey is a scan for accurate impressions. We’ll collaborate with Invisalign treatment professionals to create a comprehensive digital treatment plan that will help your kid achieve his or her finest smile from start to finish.
Your child will be fitted with Invisalign clear aligners made from the Invisalign system’s exclusive SmartTrack material. We use an indicator on the aligner, so you can track your child’s progress throughout. Your teenager will keep wearing the aligners for 22 hours each day, but they are easy to remove so your child’s routine is not disrupted.
As your kid proceeds through treatment, a succession of subtle, precisely crafted adjustments will occur in their smile. If your kid rejects Invisalign treatment during the first six months, you have the opportunity to convert to wires and brackets with the Invisalign Teen Guarantee.
They keep moving. Make sure their smile keeps up.
When compared to conventional braces, Invisalign therapy provides a superior teeth-straightening experience for both you and your teen.
- Straightens teeth in both basic and difficult circumstances
- Orthodontic insurance pays for the treatment.
- Treatment times can be cut in half thanks to exclusive breakthroughs.
- There will be no discomfort from chafing brackets or broken wires, and there will be fewer unplanned orthodontic appointments.
- Continue to enjoy all of their favorite foods and activities.
- Brushing and flossing are made easier with removable trays.
- Two times as likely to experience an increase in self-esteem**
* With weekly aligner changes, compared with two-week aligner wear
** The Invisalign Teen Confidence Survey was conducted in 2014 and polled 3,577 U.S. teenagers ages 13–17 and 2,118 U.S. mothers of teens ages 13–17; plus an oversample of 101 mothers of teens ages 13–17 who wear or have worn Invisalign clear aligners. The survey was conducted by Kelton, a leading global consumer insights and research firm.
Invisalign and the Invisalign logo, among others, are trademarks of Align Technology, Inc., and are registered in the U.S. and other countries.