There’s never been a better opportunity to get your teeth straightened using the world’s most sophisticated method. Our clinic is delighted to offer Invisalign clear aligners, which are a clear, convenient, and pleasant approach to get the smile you’ve always wanted.
Why Invisalign treatment?
- Quicker treatment:With weekly aligner changes, you’ll be closer to your dream smile in no time. We may explore longer durations between aligner modifications depending on the patient’s response.
Results that have been proven:The SmartTrack® material and SmartForce® features of Invisalign clear aligners have been clinically proven to improve tooth movement control.
- Better fit:SmartTrack aligners are more comfortable, fit well and are simple to put on and take off.
- Wide-range solution:Crossbites, crowding, open bites, gapped teeth, overbites, and underbites are just a few of the teeth-straightening disorders that Invisalign transparent aligners may help with.
- Discreet:Because Invisalign aligners are nearly invisible, most people will be unaware that you are undergoing treatment.
- Comfort:The clear aligner trays from Invisalign are not only smooth and comfortable to wear, but they’re also removable. That means you may go about your daily routine as usual, from regular brushing to eating whatever you choose.
- Convenience:Because you just need to visit our office every six weeks, Invisalign treatment is great for your hectic schedule.
The Invisalign Treatment Process
Your First Consultation
We will explore your orthodontic requirements and determine whether Invisalign treatment is best for you during your initial appointment.
Your Custom Treatment Plan
To produce rapid, exact 3D digital photos of your teeth, using the iTero® digital scanning equipment. Then we’ll lay out a detailed treatment plan for you, detailing how your teeth will shift and how long it will take. You’ll even get a sneak peek of how your teeth will move and how your new smile will look.
Your Invisalign Clear Aligners
Invisalign’s unique SmartTrack® material will be used to create your bespoke aligners. Because they’re nearly undetectable, most people won’t even know you’re wearing them while straightening your teeth.
To achieve the greatest results, wear your Invisalign clear aligners for 20 to 22 hours each day, removing them only to eat, brush, and floss.
Your teeth will progressively move into place as you wear each pair of aligners. We may advise that you start wearing a new set of aligners every week and visit us every six weeks or so for checks.
Taking Care of Your New Smile
Inquire about a Vivera® retainer once your treatment is completed. Vivera® retainers are created using the same cutting-edge technology that goes into Invisalign transparent aligners.
Please feel free to contact our office to learn more about the Invisalign system and all of your orthodontic treatment choices. We are excited to meet you and assist you in achieving your perfect smile.
Invisalign and the Invisalign logo, among others, are trademarks of Align Technology, Inc., and are registered in the U.S. and other countries.